segunda-feira, 19 de julho de 2010

thoughts


Hey mom look at me, think back and talk to me, did I grow up according to the plan?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along…And now I try hard to make it. I just wanna make you proud. I'm never gonna be good enough for you. can't pretend that I'm alright. And you can't change me...
'Cause we lost it all…Nothing lasts forever, I'm sorry, I CAN’T BE PERFECT…
Now it's just too late and we can't go back, I'm sorry I can't be perfect.
I try not to think about the pain I feel inside. Did you know you used to be my heroine? All the days you spent with me, now seem so far away and it feels like you don't care anymore.
And now I try hard to make it, I just wanna make you proud…
I'm never gonna be good enough for you! I can't stand another fight and nothing's alright…
I hope you still love me. Because I love you very much. sorry my queen!!

2 comentários:

  1. You've said that you can't be perfect, but everyone have perfections, so, your way of being makes you a perfect girl. That's all!

    desculpe se a ortografia tá errada

    ResponderExcluir